Freeman - Lose Control

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Freeman
Pen Spinner

Freeman - Lose Control Empty
MessageSujet: Freeman - Lose Control
Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin 2017 - 23:52

Merci respecter le règlement du forum et de rester poli.

Hi FPSB! I made something.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Patchwork
Pen Spinner
Patchwork

Masculin Messages : 1431

MessageSujet: Re: Freeman - Lose Control
Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2017 - 5:34

Hey Freeman! That's a cool vid, and it might be the beginning of a breakthrough. That first combo is by far the best I remember seeing from you (disclaimer: I haven't watched all your vids, you may have done some much better things in the past. Sorry if you did)

Your combos have always been creative, wild, unpredictable and intricate, but also messy and without rhythm. I honestly believe rhythm is the most important thing to make a combo appealing, so watching you used to be both enjoyable and frustrating.

Now, this vid is very encouraging because your combos have become better structured, particularly in the first minute or so. They're based on mainstream tricks (mostly passes) which make a solid foundation and allow your trademark spinless tricks to shine. They look much better and make much more sense when they are between other easier tricks, where they can create a breach in the rhythm and thus make the combo much more dynamic. Good examples of this can be found at 0:21 or 1:05.

Please, by all means, do keep pushing in that direction. You have the ability to find new original links and tricks, we trust you for that. What you need to work on now is the construction of your combos. Make the foundation of your combos more interesting and dense, and then integrate those seasicks, swucks and things you do in between. You'll get much more appealing combos this way. Then, the next step will be to gradually eliminate all passes and to integrate more original tricks, while still keeping a good rhythm and speed.

It's honestly great to see you're still spinning and still evolving after all these years. Respect, man. I'd love to see you ascend past your status of wildcard and become one of the best, you have what it takes.
Karibe
Un péon averti en vaut quatre
Karibe

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2017 - 8:16

cool !
cette vidéo va faire ma journée !
et puis ma semaine aussi car c'est un vrai cas d'école ses links !

autant pour une bonne partie d'entre eux on peut deviner d'où vient la base, certain concept ne sont pas méconnus de ps.w
pour d'autre tricks ça me semble assez difficile à breakdowner mais très enrichissant et à extraire une partie pour les intégrer à ses propres combo

jene connaissais même pas spsc Ww

le style, faut aimer c'est sûr mais en tous cas Belle performance ! sunny
Seindfu
Pen Spinner
Seindfu

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2017 - 9:32

Freeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

que ha pasado tanto tiempo que no te veía, espero que todo esté bien contigo Smile
continúa spinner!

kiss
IniTial
Pen Spinner
IniTial

Masculin Messages : 740

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2017 - 10:17

Seindfu a écrit:
que ha pasado tanto tiempo que no te veía, espero que todo esté bien contigo Smile

A tes souhaits Wink

A very good video ! There is less KT than others, and I think it's better. I really like the structured combos you did like the first (which might be the best ?), and the originality you propose is amazing, despite the little lack of fluidity in some of them.

Really good job and progress since last year Wink
Tracy
Pen Spinner
Tracy

Masculin Messages : 541

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2017 - 14:15

c'est top,  y a des supers combos, de bonnes idées (même très bonnes) une super exe... rien a dire franchement bravo !
Freeman
Pen Spinner

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juin 2017 - 8:22

Patchwork a écrit:
Hey Freeman! That's a cool vid, and it might be the beginning of a breakthrough. That first combo is by far the best I remember seeing from you (disclaimer: I haven't watched all your vids, you may have done some much better things in the past. Sorry if you did)

Your combos have always been creative, wild, unpredictable and intricate, but also messy and without rhythm. I honestly believe rhythm is the most important thing to make a combo appealing, so watching you used to be both enjoyable and frustrating.

Now, this vid is very encouraging because your combos have become better structured, particularly in the first minute or so. They're based on mainstream tricks (mostly passes) which make a solid foundation and allow your trademark spinless tricks to shine. They look much better and make much more sense when they are between other easier tricks, where they can create a breach in the rhythm and thus make the combo much more dynamic. Good examples of this can be found at 0:21 or 1:05.

Please, by all means, do keep pushing in that direction. You have the ability to find new original links and tricks, we trust you for that. What you need to work on now is the construction of your combos. Make the foundation of your combos more interesting and dense, and then integrate those seasicks, swucks and things you do in between. You'll get much more appealing combos this way. Then, the next step will be to gradually eliminate all passes and to integrate more original tricks, while still keeping a good rhythm and speed.

It's honestly great to see you're still spinning and still evolving after all these years. Respect, man. I'd love to see you ascend past your status of wildcard and become one of the best, you have what it takes.

Hi Patchwork, thank you for your elaborated comment. I've always had the same problem: ideas come to my mind but I don't have enough time to practice them in order to show them with good execution, so my hope has been always the same: I can show other people different tricks and stuff so they can use it in their own combos in a better way.

Dernière édition par Freeman le Ven 23 Juin 2017 - 8:22, édité 1 fois (Raison : Typo)
Aaytowi2
Pen spinner - 1 Avertissement
Aaytowi2

Masculin Messages : 2324

Freeman - Lose Control I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juin 2017 - 8:34

I will use it Smile
Contenu sponsorisé