Pen Spinner
coffeelucky

Masculin Messages : 5

coffeelucky 6th Empty
MessageSujet: coffeelucky 6th
coffeelucky 6th I_icon_minitimeDim 17 Fév 2019 - 14:28

Hello FPSB,
This is coffeelucky from THPSC.
I’ll make the ‘coffeelucky 6th’ collaboration video with the concept ‘Journey’, and like my previous ones in this series, I’ll invite some spinners to be guests in the CV, and also accept the entries from other spinners too.

Previous work : coffeelucky 5th https://youtu.be/WNb0j37MuzM

Combo
I plan to make a CV less than 4 minutes with many guests so there’ll be not much wildcard spots and it’ll be a heavy filtering. Decent execution and well camera/lighting setup is required. The difficulty and creativity of the combo maybe applied for the selection too but the most important is overall looking of the combo.
I accept combos with any length, you can send me a video with only 1 trick, or a very long combo, just make sure it look good. But if you have no idea, I prefer around 8-15 seconds the most.

Sending
Upload your combo to the file sharing site (Google Drive, Dropbox, MediaFire, NO YOUTUBE) and send the download link to me via Discord (coffeelucky#5177), Twitter DM (@coffeelucky_ps), or whatever you think you can contact me.

Deadline
May 19th, about 3 months from now so it should be enough to prepare yourself, this also means that I won’t accept any late submissions. But you can tell me to remind you again, normally it’ll be 2 times, 1 month and 1 week before the deadline.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

coffeelucky 6th

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut